Halloween is a great time to visit Disneyland. The park is all decked out in Halloween decorations. And in true Disney style, there is a special spooky Halloween celebration from Sept. 17 to Oct. 31, on select days. This year the Halloween party is a new celebration, the Oogie Boogie Bash and is in California Adventure.
- Sept. 17, 19, 22, 24, 26, 29 and
- Oct. 1, 3, 6, 8, 10, 13, 15, 17, 20, 22, 24, 27, 29 and 31
With the change in venue, there will be all new experiences. There will still be the immersive trick or treat trails throughout California Adventure, but there are some new additions. The villains will still be roaming the park, but I think oogie boogie might make an appearance.
According to Disneyland News, this party will be packed with new and exclusive entertainment.
Some of these events are:
- “Villainous”, a new World of Color show that will only be at the Oogie Boogie Bash. This is a twisted tale of a girl who, when thinking about her Halloween costume, thinks of her favorite Disney characters, as well as the villains. This show uses fountains, lights, lasers, projections and special effects.
- The Redwood Creek Challenge Trail becomes a place of Disney villains. There will be use of lighting, projections, sounds and special effects, which will create a dreamlike environment.
- The “Frightfully Fun Parade,” but it will moved to Disney California Adventure park for the first time.
- A new Descendent Dance party. Here the quests can dance with all their favorite Disney villains.
- The Disney characters, along with villains, will mingle with the guests. You may be surprised at who you discover at this Halloween party.
Costumes are encouraged at this party, for both children and adults. Disney does have some policies on costumes, so be sure and check this out before you have your costume already on, and are not allowed to wear it into the party.
Check out costumes policy
Tickets to the Party
You will need a separate, special ticket for this party, not your regular Disneyland day passport. The party will begin at 6 p.m. PST, but with the ticket you can enter California Adventure 3 hours early on Tuesday and Thursday nights, and 4 hours early on Sunday nights. California Adventure will be closed to guests without the special ticket, at the party start time.
The tickets went on sale for his party on April 30, 2019. Head over to the Disneyland Resort Website to purchase tickets, or buy at the Disneyland Resort main gate, or call 714-781-4636.
This event will sell out fast, so grab your tickets today!
Leave a comment below. I would love to hear about your adventures.
See Ya Makin’ Memories