As summer gets started, the beach calls even louder. Ashley Rossi on Smarter Travel supplies a list of some great, must have products to put in your beach bag, some which you might not know even exists.
- Life Action Wipes These are organic wipes for when you don’t have access to a shower—and they don’t leave a sticky residue. Bonus: The wipes are safe for use on pets and babies.
- A water-resistant bag for your wet towels, swimsuits, etc.
- Playa Endless Summer Spray- this is an all-natural sea salt spray for your hair and scalp. It has a natural UV filter to protect your hair.
- A Cool-it caddy. These are used for those essentials (medication, phone, snacks, toiletries, etc) that you want to keep cool and shaded. There is an insert that you freeze and it will keep everything nice and cool all day at the beach.
- Sipsee portable bottle stopper. This is a universal bottle stopper, which you can carry on your keychain. This stopper fits on bottles like beer, wine, water, juice, or sports drinks, and is a must-have for serious beach days.
- Olita Beach Be Gone Sand Remover. This is a powder that removes sand from your body. This prevents you from track sand all over in your car or house. Comes in three scents.
- Dock and Bay Microfiber Towel. It is extra-large in size and the sand just shakes off. Because it is microfiber it is quick to dry.
- iJoy Beach Bomb Portable Speaker. It can float, has a long-lasting battery of up to six hours, and is durable enough to handle sand. Amazon reviewers love the sound quality, and the speaker doesn’t take up too much room in your bag.
- Beach Reads – Must have a good book to lounge and read.
- REKS unbreakable sunglasses – These will not break or scratch. They have a UV 400 protective lens and they even have floating croakies. Many styles to choose from.
- A sturdy water bottle.
- Last must have- is a noncrushable hat.
See Ya Makin Memories!