Do you see the seats set up in front of the Disneyland Castle in preparation for the fireworks show? Have you been sitting on the benches as they move them, and been asked to move? Have you wondered how to get a ticket for those seats?
Those seats for the fireworks are reserved for special guests of the Disney Company. You and I will probably never get one of those seats. Sorry.
You must make early reservations for this at https://disneyland.disney.go.com/dining/disneyland/tomorrowland-skyline-lounge/
You have access to the lounge from 8 pm to 10 pm on the day of your experience. You can check in at 7 pm. The price is about $50 per person (including tax) and this includes some food and drinks. Advanced reservations are strongly encouraged.
- Mickey Cloud Cake: Cream-filled sponge cake
- Chocolate Eclipse: Cream-filled chocolate cake drenched in chocolate
- Coconut Comet: Coconut-strawberry iced sponge cake filled with cream
- Planetary Pie: Mini cherry-filled pie
- Moon Rocks: Boursin herbed cheese, cream cheese, shredded cheddar, and jack cheese, chives, pimentos, bacon
- Hot and cold drinks
Menu Courtesy of Disney.com
As with everything Disney, there are friendly cast members to serve you and take care of your every need.
This might seem to be a big splurge for frugal Traveling Wease, but it was so worth the view of the fireworks, the rest for my weary feet, and the time alone with my sidekick (the kids did not get invited).
See Ya Makin Memories!